Schools expect all teachers to act professionally at all times and dress appropriately.
We, with the support of our Teachers and Teaching Assistants, have an excellent reputation.
We expect all of our Teachers / Teaching Assistants (where applicable) to :
- Present themselves in good time for lessons
- Have CRB, GTC & Term Time Teachers Registration Card with you
- Inform an appropriate person upon arrival and sign in
- Follow the rules of the school especially where discipline is involved
- To follow the work set
- To mark the work appropriately (unless you are told otherwise)
- To be prepared if the work is not set
- Deliver the lesson professionally engaging the pupils
- Inform Term Time Teachers if your time at the school is to be altered (EG 1/2 instead of a whole day)
- To be flexible
- Sign out upon exiting the school
- To ensure that the children have left the school safely at the end of the day
- Classroom is left in a clean and tidy condition
- All keys and equipment are returned to the appropriate place/person
The above list is certainly not exhaustive. This is the least that is expected of any teacher that we supply to schools. Further information can be found in our Welcome Guide provided during registration .