£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
This is a full time, permanent/until July 2020 position from January 2020.
About the school:
This school promotes a positive ethos within a stimulating and enjoyable learning environment, educating for "life in all its fullness" through a broad and balanced curriculum which provides a wide variety of opportunities.
The school is founded on the Christian values of thankfulness, forgiveness, friendship, fellowship and trust in which personal responsibility, self-respect and respect for others are central to the children's growth. Every child is seen as a unique individual loved by God, is equally valued and is fully supported and encouraged to do their very best in everything they do.
About the candidate:
* Driven with high aspirations for yourself and the children you teach
* Passionate, imaginative and creative in your teaching
* Able to take the initiative, prepared to work hard and be dedicated to your pupils
* Well organised and able to meet deadlines
* Can work effectively in a small team
- To set expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- To promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- To have appropriate subject knowledge for teaching & learning in Upper KS2
- To demonstrate secure subject and curriculum knowledge.
- To plan and teach well-structured lessons at appropriate pitch & expectations for Upper KS2
- To promote a love of learning and children's intellectual curiosity
- To contribute to the design and provision of an engaging, creative curriculum.
- To adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- To make accurate and productive use of formative and summative assessment.
- To manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- To fulfil wider professional responsibilities including professional relationships with colleagues, communication with parents and deployment of staff.
We offer competitive rates of pay, holiday fund and pension!
We are a friendly,dedicated team who are on call 6am-11pm daily.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).