£120 to £125 Per Day
This is a full time position from January 2020 until July 2020.
Must have QTS.
About the school:
This school provide a caring and safe environment nestled in a beautiful scenic village location. The school has fantastic grounds, superb facilities and excellent results. The children develop into happy and confident learners who are able to adapt to the many challenges that they will face throughout their lives in the outside world and they are inspired to be the best that they can be in all that they do.
About the candidate:
This would suit an effective teacher who supports and challenges all pupils to achieve their full potential.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work.
- To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs.
- To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management.
- To act as a form teacher, exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school.
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records.
- To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum.
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil's learning.
- To make an active contribution to the policies of the school and to adhere to these.
- To attend and contribute to team planning meetings, full staff meetings and teaching and learning team meetings.
- To maintain the resources relevant to your subjects.
We offer competitive rates of pay, holiday fund and pension!
We are a friendly,dedicated team who are on call 6am-11pm daily.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).