£22,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Term Time Teachers are working with a Primary School in the Dartford area. They are looking for a part time Year 5 Teacher to start in September 2019 until December 2019. They require someone Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
About the school:
This school want every child to be caring, positive and happy. They aim to provide the children with an education that is creative and tailored to meet their individual needs. They will nurture and encourage every one of our children so they reach their full potential. They plan learning so all the children can grow in self-confidence, think and solve problems independently and develop respect for people and the environment around them. They want all the children to enjoy school and have the desire to be lifelong learners.
About the candidate:
To be successful in this role you must be understanding,of a kind and caring nature with a can-do attitude.
As a Class Teacher you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Planning and preparing lessons
- Setting and marking essays and exams
- Developing new courses and teaching materials
- Updating records
- Attending meetings and training courses
- Talking to parents and carers about their childrens' progress
- Organising outings, school social activities and sporting events
The skills and experience needed for a Class Teacher:
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to design courses
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to create the best conditions for learning or teaching new things
- To be flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
- Maths knowledge
- Leadership skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).