£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
About the school:
This school believe in inspiring students to develop and foster their abilities and talents to their full potential. This school helps to develop individuals intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. They provide a broad and balanced curriculum and provide a learning environment and school community to be proud of.
About the Candidate:
To be successful in this role you must be patient and of a kind and caring nature.
As a KS2 Teacher you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Planning and preparing lessons
- Setting and marking essays and exams
- Developing new courses and teaching materials
- Updating records
- Attending meetings and training courses
- Talking to parents and carers about their childrens' progress
- Organising outings, school social activities and sporting events
The skills and experience needed for a KS2 Teacher:
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to design courses
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to create the best conditions for learning or teaching new things
- To be flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
- Maths knowledge
- Leadership skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).