£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
This is a full time permanent position from September 2020.
Must have QTS.
About the school:
At this school they want children to enjoy childhood for as long as possible, but they also want them to develop and progress within a stimulating environment that offers many opportunities both inside and outside the classroom. They are a school that has been described as purposeful, ambitious, forward-thinking and, most importantly, kind.
About the candidate:
- High expectations and a commitment to raising standards of attainment.
- Commitment to equal opportunities and equal value for students and colleagues
- Resilient, cheerful and positive.
- Able to embrace change and help others to manage the change process.
- Good organisational and personal management skills.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team at all levels.
- Commitment to safeguarding procedures.
- A working knowledge of strategies and techniques for raising pupil attainment generally including different groups of pupils such as SEND, FSM and EAL.
- Knowledge and experience of school development planning.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and act on test /teacher assessment data
* To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful, attractive and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
* To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the school's curriculum, ensuring balance in all subjects.
* To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate differentiation, challenge, support and maintain with high expectations.
* To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety following school procedures and policies.
* To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
* To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
* To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children's progress.
* To prepare appropriate records for the transfer of pupils.
* To participate in staff meetings as required.
* Contribute to the development and co-ordination of a particular area of the curriculum.
* To be part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements.
* To ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
* To communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children's education - academic, social and emotional.
* To continue professional development, maintaining a portfolio of training undertaken.
* To meet with parents and appropriate agencies, to contribute positively to the education of the children concerned.
* To support the Headteacher in promoting the ethos of the school.
* To promote the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children though relevant policies and procedures.
* To promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
We offer competitive rates of pay, holiday fund and pension!
We are a friendly,dedicated team who are on call 6am-11pm daily.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).