£125 to £130 Per Day
competitive pay, pension, holiday
Term Time Teachers require a Year 3/4 Teacher to join us to work at a Primary school in rural Tunbridge Wells. This is a temporary assignment, starting 21st April and finishing on 22nd July. This is a full time post, however part time teachers willing to work in job shares will be considered. This position is not suitable for a NQT.
About the school
- Vibrant and friendly village school
- 1 form, mixed entry
- Close links to the local community and church
- Supportive school team
- Innovative Leadership
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Experienced KS2 Teacher
- Excellent Behaviour Management skills
- National curriculum knowledge
- Experience teaching a mixed year group may be beneficial
- Sense of Humour!