£125 to £185 Per Day
competitive pay, pension, holiday
Are you looking for a new role from July 2021? Are you a dedicated and experienced Year 1 Teacher?
A primary school in Tonbridge requires a Year 1 Teacher to join them from January 2021. This is a full time role, until July 2021.
You will be a Qualified Primary Teacher who has recent and relevant experience teaching KS1. You will have demonstrable and proven success in teaching Year 1, with strong subject knowledge. Experience in delivering phonics is essential. You will be a team player, who is willing to get 'stuck in' and become a valuable member of the school team.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school's plans, curriculum and schemes of work.
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Participate in arrangements for preparing pupils for external tests.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the school's policies, practices and procedures, so as to support the school's values and vision.
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school.
- Work with others on curriculum and pupil development to secure co-coordinated outcomes.
- Provide cover, in the unforeseen circumstance that another teacher is unable to teach.
- Promote the safety and well being of pupils
- Maintain good order and discipline among pupils, managing behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Take part in the school's appraisal procedures
- Take part in further training and development in order to improve own teaching
- Where appropriate, take part in the appraisal and professional development of others
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and carers
- Collaborate and work with colleagues and other relevant professionals within and beyond the school
- Develop effective professional relationships with colleagues
If you would like to find out more, please apply online or call one of the team today!
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).