£11 to £11.50 Per Hour
pension, holiday pay
This role will be working through Term Time Teachers in different nurseries within the Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas.
Working hours can be Monday - Friday
A working day at a nursery will vary to your hours but might include:
- Greeting parents and welcoming young children into the nursery environment and helping settle them
- Setting up and clearing away activities. Organising activities in an indoor/outdoor setting
- Ensuring children are safe and having fun within their learning
- Working closely with other staff
- Working with different age groups from babies up to Pre-School
About the Candidate.
- To work within Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas.
- Previous experience is not required.
- Outgoing and bubbly personality.
- Must be kind caring and approachable
- Must be able to do between 8-6 Monday to Friday
- Have a creative nature
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Different setting experience.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).
*Alternatively, if this job is not for you then please still get in touch with us for other roles or refer it to a friend who might be interested in this role!*