£10 Per Hour
Term Time Teachers Ltd are always looking for Teaching Assistants that seek Day to Day, Long term and supply roles in Kent and surrounding areas. We have been established in this area for 20 years and have great knowledge as to what our local schools are looking for when supporting them with both teaching and support staff.
Are you a HLTA / Teaching Assistant looking for regular work in both mainstream and Special Needs schools the Kent and surrounding areas?
Are you looking for a flexible work/life balance?
You must be:
- Ideally you will have experience as a HLTA / Teaching Assistant.
- Have a genuine passion to work with children and be able to support fun, engaging lessons
Term Time Teachers Ltd offer:
- Daily Supply and Short - term contracts
- A dedicated consultant with great knowledge of the area and surrounding boroughs
- You will get the opportunity to work with a range of different schools and option of both Mainstream / Special Needs.
- Minimum £65.00 Per day
As a HLTA / Teaching Assistant you will be offered assignments to cover Day to Day, short term & long term absences. You will need to be confident supporting the classroom teacher and have flexible 'can do' approach to work. HLTA / TAs need a good understanding and be comfortable supporting in the classroom.
If this role is for you:
Registration Interviews will be arranged either online or face to face so please get in touch to book you appointment with Term Time Teachers today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing us on or call the office 01892 676076. We look forward to hearing from you!