£60 to £65 Per Day
A friendly and amazing special needs school is looking for 10 - 20 Teaching Assistants to join them. At this school, their vision and mission is to:
- Create a centre of excellence for SEN education, residential care and health services
- Influencing policy, improving public awareness and supporting them, their families and professionals
- Delivering and supporting pioneering health, education and social care research
- Growing and diversifying Young Epilepsy services nationally, via local bases delivering services directly or through partnership working
You must be willing to work with students with a range of conditions such as Autism, ADHD, acquired brain injury, behaviour difficulties, epilepsy, moderate learning difficulties, non-weight bearing needs and profound multiple learning difficulties.
Ideal candidates will:
- love working with children
- work well with other staff and agencies
- be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
- Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Be determined to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential
- to be resilient whilst also having a good sense of humour
- A background in care is desirable but not essential
These pupils exhibit challenging behaviour and require personal care, so the position may suit someone who has worked in a care/personal support role. Permanent contracts are often offered to those Teaching Assistants who prove that they are reliable, resilient and can use their own initiative at all times.
You will be rewarded with
- bookings for every week
- excellent rates of pay of £300 - £325 per week!
If you have a passion for helping children achieve the best that they can every day, then we would love to hear from you!