£10 to £11 Per Hour
Term Time Teachers supports Nurseries and Pre-Schools across Kent and East Sussex, providing temporary supply staff for day to day, short and long term and permanent cover and if you...
Are a Qualified Nursery Assistant looking for flexible and temporary work within the area or further afield...
Are Unqualified and looking to get into working within Nurseries and Pre-School's...
Are looking for a rewarding job role...
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
- To potentially hold a childcare qualification.
- Someone looking to start their career within Childcare.
- To preferably have experience with working with children and babies.
- To be fun, energetic and engaging.
- To be creative and imaginative.
- To have kind, caring and patient qualities.
- To be able to have good positive behaviour management.
- To be willing to lead stimulating and interesting activities.
- To be eager and have a 'get up and go' attitude.
- Some knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum would be beneficial.
- Someone who can work well as part of a team.
The benefits of working for Term Time Teachers
- Friendly and thorough registration process.
- Aftercare following a successful registration.
- Dedicated Consultant.
- Free Safeguarding Training.
- 24/7 support team.
- Weekly payments.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all candidates will be subject to a full registration and an Enhanced DBS (formerly known as CRB).