£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
NHS Band 5
This school is staffed by a highly skilled, experienced and dedicated team of approximately 400 individuals. All of their staff regardless of their role are experts in the support, development, and protection of children and young adults and share a commitment to enabling the learners to achieve their personal goals and aspirations. At this school, they don't just want to be proud of what they do, they also want to be proud of how they do it. That's why they all share a set of values to help guide them.
Their values are: humour, considerate, team spirit, patience and energy.
- Free healthcare cash plans - claim back on dental and health expenditures.
- Free training, career development and qualifications covered by the charity.
- Cinema, wellbeing, gym and health discounts.
- Continuous opportunities for developing into management roles.
- Dedication to our employees' mental wellbeing, including a wellbeing drop-in service, free counselling and occupational health specialist confidential sessions.
About the role:
The role of the Specialist Speech & Language Therapist is important in ensuring that the School and College meets the educational, social, emotional and physical needs of all pupils and learners.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).