£65 to £70 Per Day
competitive pay, pension, holiday
Are you looking for a new, rewarding career from September 2020, where job satisfaction is a daily occurrence? Then join us as a SEN Teaching Assistant!
We are seeking SEN Teaching Assistants to join us ready for the new academic year in September 2020! We work with a range of SEN Schools and Mainstream schools requiring Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistants to work with SEN.
- Patient, kind and caring
- Positive approach
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Passionate about making a difference to children's learning
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Experience of working with SEN is not essential if you have a willingness to learn
- Sense of humour required at all times!
Please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you and can offer flexible work depending on your availability!
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full registration and an enhanced DBS (formerly known as CRB).