£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
About the school
All staff at this school are experts in the support, development, and protection of children and share a commitment to enabling the learners to achieve their personal goals and aspirations. At this school, they don't just want to be proud of what they do, they also want to be proud of how they do it. That's why they all share a set of values to help guide them. Their values are: humour, considerate, team spirit, patience and energy.
About the candidate:
To be successful in this role, you must have kind and caring nature, you must be very patient and understanding as you will be working with children with ASD, SPD and PDA.
The skills and experience needed for a SEN Teacher:
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to design courses
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to create the best conditions for learning or teaching new things
- To be flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
- Maths knowledge
- Leadership skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).