£60 to £70 Per Day
About the school:
All staff at this school are experts in the support, development, and protection of children and share a commitment to enabling the learners to achieve their personal goals and aspirations. At this school, they don't just want to be proud of what they do, they also want to be proud of how they do it. That's why they all share a set of values to help guide them. Their values are: humour, considerate, team spirit, patience and energy.
About the candidate:
To be successful in this role, you must have kind and caring nature, you must be very patient and understanding as you will be working with children with ASD, SPD and PDA.
The skills and experience needed for a SEN TA:
- An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
- Patience and a sense of humour
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).