£22,500 to £33,900 Per Annum
About the school:
This school specialises in Performing Arts, Applied Learning and the Rural Dimension and it is a happy school where pupils are made to feel really welcome. They are a wide ability school with Academy status and are the school of choice for students from as far afield as Ashford, Cranbrook, Headcorn and East Sussex.
Their exciting and varied curriculum challenges students to achieve their very best in everything they do. They have high aspirations for everyone and act as a platform for students to improvise their personal strengths and qualities.
- Staff have an opportunity to engage with Leadership Development Training at NPQML or NPQSL levels.
- You will also enjoy a unique working environment in the heart of the Weald of Kent including discounts and offers with Kent Rewards.
- All teaching staff are provided with an IT device and there is also a nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Homewood Staff.
Benefits of working at this school:
- You will enjoy discounts and offers with Kent Rewards.
- You will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an Apple device
- There is an independent nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to its Staff.
You will have :
- A good Working knowledge of the Science syllabus
- A good understanding of planning and assessment
- Ability to use data effectively to monitor progress and set student targets
- Successful strategies for raising standards of achievement Successful strategies for behaviour management Up to date knowledge of developments in Science
- Able to create a stimulating learning environment
- Ability to inspire and encourage all learners
- Able to develop professional relationships with colleagues and students to enhance learning ICT literate
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Able to show and inspire passion for subject
- Newly qualified teachers are welcome.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).