£65 to £70 Per Day
Term Time Teachers is working closely with a fantastic school located in Heathfield seeking an experienced temporary School Administrator.
This is a full time, temporary role starting September 2021.
This role will be full time Monday - Friday until the end of October with the possibility of an extension dependant on the schools needs.
- To have School admin experience.
- To have experience in Parent Pay
- To have SIMS experience - this is essential.
- To be an organised and efficient individual.
- To be able to work in a busy office environment.
- To have the ability to prioritise your work load.
- - To support in running the admin department.
- - Ensure files are correctly and orderly kept.
- - To keep the SIMS systems kept up to date.
- - SIMS management.
- - Passing on all relevant information to appropriate parties.
- - Keeping on top of regular forms sent to local authorities.
- - Organising courses.
- - Organising stationary orders.
This is not an exhaustive list.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).