up to £10 Per Hour
Term Time Teachers are working closely with local Nursery's/Creche's in seeking unqualified and qualified nursery assistants who can work either full time or part time.
- Applications are welcome from qualified nursery practitioners.
- Must be over 18.
- No experience necessary
- Must be a fun, out-going person with a bubbly personality
- Must want to work, help and assist children from the age of 6 months or younger - 4 years with any needs they may require.
About the Role
This is a supply ad-hoc role with the potential of it being part-time or full time work.
Working hours can be Monday - Friday 7.30-6pm, 8-1pm or 1-6pm or hours to suit you.
A typical day in a nursery will vary depending on where you are working but might include:
- greeting parents and welcoming children into the setting and helping them to settle
- setting up and clearing away after activities and planning, organising and leading activities, ensuring that children are playing safely, including overseeing outdoor play
- providing snacks and helping children to eat and helping children wash and go to the toilet
- observing children to help understand their learning needs and completing relevant paperwork and keeping records
- working closely alongside other staff.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).