£9 to £10 Per Hour
- You must be a caring, understanding and able to give encouragement
- A friendly, cheerful personality
- Lots of energy along with a sense of fun
- No experience necessary
- Must want to work and assist early years from the age 6 months or younger to 4 years
About the Role:
This is a supply ad-hoc role with the potential of it developing into part-time or full-time work.
Working hours can be Monday - Friday 8AM-6PM or 1PM-6PM or hours that suit you.
A working day at a nursery will vary to your hours but might include:
- Greeting parents and welcoming young children into the nursery environment and helping settle them
- Setting up and clearing away activities. Organising activities in an indoor/outdoor setting
- Ensuring children are safe and having fun within their learning
- Working closely with other staff
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).
*Alternatively, if this job is not for you then please still get in touch with us for other roles or refer it to a friend who might be interested in this role!*