£14,000 to £17,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a new role starting immediately?
- Special Needs School varying from severe and/or complex needs, with associated communication and learning difficulties
- Good transportation links
- Beautiful vast grounds
- Busy and friendly school
- 'Good' Osted rating
- Inclusive ethos based on respect for, and celebration of, ethnic diversity
- promote race equality
- Hard working and dedicated
- Committed to developing children and young people's learning
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Able to work well within a team, as well as autonomously
- Experienced of working within SEN settings is essential
- Support children in and outside the classroom
- Support the Teacher with teaching and learning
- Behaviour management
- Maintain a safe learning environment
- Assist with observations and assessments
- Attend training sessions
- Any other duties as required
If you interested in this SEN Support Worker, don't hesitate, apply today!
If you do not have SEN experience, why you register with us to gain some?
Why not give us a call to find out about our other roles starting in September 2020?