£60 to £65 Per Day
This is to start in January 2020 on a full time, permanent basis.
Must be level 3 qualified.
SATS experience beneficial.
1 day PPA cover per week.
About the school:
This is a very happy school where they aim to bring the best out in each individual by providing the best opportunities for an excellent education, while making long-lasting, magical memories through an inspiring and creative curriculum. Children thrive both academically and in areas such as sports, music, arts and outdoor activities.
The school community has recently decided that their Christian values, which are distinctive to their school, are:
About the candidate:
The school are looking for someone who will:
- Put children first
- Have high expectations of all pupils and secure exceptional outcomes for all
- Be optimistic, energetic, resilient and creative
- Be active in developing positive relationships with parents and carers
- Embrace change and innovation positively and with a good sense of humour
- Help drive the school forward to outstanding future successes
● To ensure a high standard of care and education for all children, so that they are looked after in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
● To support children's learning under the supervision of the class teacher.
● To feedback on a daily basis to the class teacher as an aid to planning and reviewing each child's progress and planning their future learning.
● To maintain high levels of communication with parents.
● To follow all the school policies and procedures.
● To take an active role in our After School provision.
● Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people for whom you are responsible, and with whom you come into contact.
● Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
● Be aware of, support and ensure equal opportunities for all.
● Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
● Appreciate and support the role of other professionals.
● Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required.
● Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
● Assist with pupil needs as appropriate during the school day.
We offer competitive rates of pay, holiday fund and pension!
We are a friendly,dedicated team who are on call 6am-11pm daily.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).