£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
This is a full time permanent position to start in January 2020.
Must have QTS.
About the school:
At this school they believe strongly in achievement alongside the development of the whole child. Their consistent academic outcomes are achieved through a broad and rich curriculum that is bespoke and responsive to the children's needs. They strive to achieve this through excellent teaching alongside a strong investment in the development of character.
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils.
- To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
- To prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- To use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- To ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- Ensure children's work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
We offer competitive rates of pay, holiday fund and pension!
We are a friendly,dedicated team who are on call 6am-11pm daily.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).