£25,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
About the school:
This school thrives on the importance of outstanding teaching and learning by encouraging creativity and innovation and treating everyone as equal, whilst celebrating diversity and maintaining the highest level of standards at all times. This Primary School is consistent with standards of behaviour and attendance. The staff are always willing to go the extra mile to provide the best possible education for their pupils. They maintain a focus on raising standards of achievement so that all pupils have opportunities to achieve their full potential.
About the Candidate:
To be successful in this role you must be patient and of a kind and caring nature.
As a EYFS Teacher you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Planning and preparing lessons
- Developing new courses and teaching materials
- Updating records
- Attending meetings and training courses
- Talking to parents and carers about their childrens' progress
- Organising outings, school social activities and sporting events
The skills and experience needed for a EYFS Teacher:
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to design courses
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to create the best conditions for learning or teaching new things
- To be flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
- Maths knowledge
- Leadership skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).