£22,500 to £33,900 Per Annum
This is an inclusive academy for children aged between 11 and 19, committed to delivering first class-education and playing an active role in the local community who aim to provide a rich and balanced educational environment which caters for the whole person. By choosing to serve students by providing a learning hub for the entire community, they serve to raise aspirations, unlock potential and work to achieve excellence through encouraging a 'can-do' attitude which nurtures confident and competent people.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join a talented and innovative department, ensuring high quality teaching, learning and student achievement.
The post holder must be a committed teacher who can demonstrate:
· A relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
· The ability to work as a strong and effective team player
· Commitment to developing the character of young people
· Relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
· A strong commitment to the ethos of the school
· Passion for your subject and the willingness to undergo continual professional development
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).
Please submit your CV and we will contact you shortly!
Alternatively, if this job is not for you then please still get in touch with us for other roles or refer it to a friend who might be interested in this role!