£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
About the school:
The children at this primary school thrive on good behaviour, personal achievements and being happy. They pride themselves on being a safe and happy environment for the children to be in as well as celebrating the children who love and respect themselves as individuals. The school has a high standard of teaching and learning. They like to work as a team supporting the children to do their best. They equip their staff with the appropriate training and career development to support their vision on being caring, creative with an inspirational learning environment. Teaching and learning is consistently good across the school and aims to have a well-informed understanding of the childrens' abilities and needs from their first day.
This school provides support to parents and children to enhance aspirations, open up opportunities and inspire creativity and especially recognising achievements in all its forms. Learning is their 'core business' at which they teach through a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum that aims to inspire a life-long love of learning in all children. At this school, they have a very strong and dedicated teaching staff with highly experienced class teachers in each year group. The teachers are able to cater for all children including those with special educational needs and those for whom English is an additional language. They believe it is also important for the children to have the opportunity to take part in additional activities throughout different times of the school day and school year to provide a variety of experiences which they can enjoy and to also provide skills they need for their future.
About the candidate:
To be successful in this role, you must have kind and caring nature, you must be very patient and understanding as you will be working with a hearing impaired child with challenging behaviour.
As a Class Teacher you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Planning and preparing lessons
- Developing new courses and teaching materials
- Updating records
- Attending meetings and training courses
- Talking to parents and carers about their childrens' progress
- Organising outings, school social activities and sporting events
The skills and experience needed for a Class Teacher:
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to design courses
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to create the best conditions for learning or teaching new things
- To be flexible and open to change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
- Maths knowledge
- Leadership skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB)