£9 to £11 Per Hour
Has Covid-19 affected your career prospects?
Have you been made redundant?
Have your working hours been reduced?
Or simply you have reflected on your work-life balance during this global pandemic…
If any of the above applies to you and you are eager to explore new opportunities, please read on:
We are looking for individuals that would like to work with special needs children/young adults.
No previous experience is required as we provide the following:
- Free Health and Safety Training
- Free First Aid Training
- Free Fire Safety Training
- Free Moving and Handling
- Free Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children and many more.
Furthermore, we can offer the opportunity to work at a SEN school in a picturesque setting with on site accommodation, gym membership options, supported training and free parking once you become a permanent staff at this school.
Please note this is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate and we can offer:
- 100% job satisfaction
- Minibus transport to take you to the school and back
- Excellent rates of pay
- Excellent and friendly team to support you all along
- On call team if you wish to speak to us urgently between 6.00 and 23.00.
To be successful you must be:
- Willing to follow instructions
- Willing to work Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00.
If you are not interested in the above role, please do get in touch with us regardless as we can offer you other roles within school settings.
Great Opportunity, not to be missed!
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).