Term Time Teachers Redefining Educational Standards

How to Register

Term Time Diary

What is expected


Term Time Office

Overseas Qualified Teachers (Inside EEA)

Overseas Qualified Teachers (EEA)


If you hold a recognised Teachers' Qualification from any of The EEA (including Switzerland), they you can apply for QTS and become registered with DfE.

You must have your qualifications verified by NARIC UK http://www.naric.org.uk/.

Then take your evidence to DfE.

For further information, please call 01892 676076.





Latest Jobs


I would like to thank you all for your efforts in supplying me with work since September 2012.
Thank you from Paul
Emily, Southborough, Kent...They are a great team and to be commended for a wonderful service!
Teacher Recommendation
Chrissie, East Grinstead, West Sussex 'It feels like a family and the warmth that greets any ...
Teacher Recommendation

Latest News